[gmx-users] Qmmm (rose rahmani)

Groenhof, Gerrit ggroenh at gwdg.de
Mon Aug 6 11:10:08 CEST 2018

Hi,

> Is it free to use Gaussian?( as it's not free software generally)

Gaussian is a commercial program, but perhaps your research group, department, or computer center etc. have purchased it already.

If you want a free general purpose QM program, you could consider Gamess-US.

When using another quantum chemistry program, you will need to slightly adapt the script to converts the default gaussian QM input to the program you're using.

Gerrit