[gmx-users] Cannot compute velocity of COM of a group of atoms

ARNAB MUKHERJEE arnabmukherjee249 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:33:36 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

By "nsteps" I meant the # of step interval between which I would record the
velocity. So my simulation run has 10 million steps (200 ns) and I chose
nstvout = 1000.

But I was wondering is it possible to do a mdrun -rerun (changing the .mdp
file), and compute the velocity for the old trajectory (.trr) file, rather
than running a new simulation again?

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab