[gmx-users] residue not found

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:33:31 CEST 2018

Replacing residue names as suggested solved the issue.
However, I got stuck with atom error now. Same command gives me this now:

*Fatal error:*
*atom N not found in buiding block 1DT while combining tdb and rtp*

In the pdb (DNA) file there is no N, rather its N1/N2/N3 (link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6O-L5Y7BiGJQ1FIc2tIRFE2dE0?ogsrc=32)
Do I need to reformat the pdb file ? Seems a lot of issue there.