[gmx-users] force/time application for pull

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:46:57 CEST 2018

Dear Justin.

Thanks for your kind  advise.
But why don't it is not  possible to apply the constant force which should
increases linearly (at each instant of time delta)
like at
t1 -f1
t2-f2
.
.
tn-fn

and corresponding to that force we get extension for each increment of
time in Gromacs. This is more relevant in order to map
experimental work of unzipping or axial pulling of nucleic acid like
DNA/RNA/protein.  Is it possible to build this protocol in Gromacs.