[gmx-users] gmx clustsize

Pandya, Akash akash.pandya.15 at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 21:25:44 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to find out how many clusters I have of my ligand during the course of my trajectory using gmx clustsize.

I type the following command and get an error message:

gmx clustsize -s glycine.tpr -f glycine.gro -nc nclust.xvg -hc histo-clust.xvg -mol

Program:     gmx clustsize, version 2016.2
Source file: src/gromacs/fileio/matio.cpp (line 690)

Fatal error:
Lo: 0.000000, Mid: 1.000000, Hi: 1.000000

Could anyone help me with this problem? I know for a fact that I don't just have one cluster of glycine (by inspection).

Thank you,

Akash