[gmx-users] Residue not found in topology

Amir Zeb zebamir85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:29:38 CEST 2018

Thanks Justin,

Actually I used Parachem CGenFF server https://cgenff.umaryland.edu/  and
generated the parameters for KAC.
The merged.rtp file was modified by adding the KAC parameters
That issue fixed, but now I'm getting the following warning which
ultimately results in fatal error.

WARNING: atom HA is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HA to the hydrogen database of building
block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HB1 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HB1 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HB2 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HB2 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HG1 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HG1 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HG2 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HG2 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HD1 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HD1 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HD2 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HD2 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HE1 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HE1 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HE2 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HE2 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HZ1 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HZ1 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HI11 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HI11 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HI12 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HI12 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HI13 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HI13 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HZ2 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HZ2 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

WARNING: atom HT2 is missing in residue KAC 33 in the pdb file
         You might need to add atom HT2 to the hydrogen database of
building block KAC
         in the file merged.hdb (see the manual)

How may I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance!