[gmx-users] Feedback wanted - mdp option for preparation vs production

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Fri Aug 24 05:31:27 CEST 2018

So preparation turns the "warnings" into "notes"?

Sounds like a good idea here. I actually do 6 runs through grompp /
mdrun before my systems are ready for production.  Don't think you
need more flavours than that, though might need one for minimisation?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu