[gmx-users] Feedback wanted - mdp option for preparation vs production

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:10:56 CEST 2018

The thermostat choice is an easy example where there is a clear case to be
made for the proposed mdp option, but what other uses are these for such an
option? Unless there are at least a few, I'd say it's better to improve the
UI messages, option documentation, manual, etc. than introduce a ~
single-use option than to force users to set an option that may not even be
relevant (e.g. equilibration is simply chopped of with -b).

--
Szilárd