[gmx-users] Qm/mm

rose rahmani rose.rhmn93 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 07:49:07 CEST 2018

Hi Albert,

I want to study the interaction of functionalized inorganic nanotube with
protein. I just can use free software. Is ORCA ok for my needs? I don't
know anything about it.i couldn't use some softwares like Gaussian and
quantum espresso because Gaussian is commercial and Quantum Espresso is not
Ok for nanotube with more than 100 atoms...
Is ORCA suitable for these systems?[ Does it need special computers(high
processing)? I use computer (linux)with RAM 32GB]
If yes, would you please introduce me some valuable sites and tutorials for
ORCA BEGINNER users?

Best

Rose