[gmx-users] Fwd: free energy calculation.

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Aug 28 03:46:49 CEST 2018

Can't help directly, but ....

Good primer for doing Gibbs energy calculations and list of references
on to read further you can find at :

http://www.alchemistry.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other place you should be looking is the literature, what have others
done and published when doing what you are doing?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu