[gmx-users] Joining two simulation box into a big box

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Aug 28 23:27:02 CEST 2018

gmx editconf -translate

Use that to shift each box to the correct coordinate space of the
larger simulation box, by the appropriate axis dimension of each it is
being stacked on.  Join the gro files together using a text editor,
removing header and footer for intermediate boxes, adjust atom count
at top of gro file, adjust box dimensions appropriately at end of gro
file.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu