[gmx-users] restrain ligand in free energy.

Tùng Hoàng hoangtung9597 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:06:46 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,
i am trying to calculate free energy for complex protein-ligand. but in
tutorial it just have methane in water. So i find this
http://www.alchemistry.org/wiki/Absolute_Binding_Free_Energy_-_Gromacs_2016
but the problem is i don know how to restrain this ligand.
in file complex.top i see that intramolecular - interaction , bond, angle ,
diheral.  and in .mdp file i see bonds_lambda increase.  I wonder how i can
restrain like this . where i can find intramolecular -interaction/....
Thank you for your help.

Regrads,
Tung,

--
Hoàng Tùng / student
hoangtung9597 at gmail.com / +(84) 0928 478 789

University of Medicine and Pharmacy I Ho Chi Minh City
197 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, HCM City
<https://htmlsig.com/signatures/0001DP594H>

[image: Facebook] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001DK2V24>  [image: Skype]
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001DH4S28>