[gmx-users] mdrun-adjusted cutoffs?!

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:04:36 CET 2018

BTW if you have doubts and still want to make sure that the mdrun PME
tuning does not affect your observables, you can always do a few runs
with a fixed rcoulomb > rvdw set in the mdp file (with -notunepme
passed on the command line for consistency) and compare what you get
with the rcoulomb = rvdw case. As Mark said, you should not observe a
difference.

--
Szilárd