[gmx-users] mdrun-adjusted cutoffs?!

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 21:34:59 CET 2018

Hi,

Note that that will compare runs of differently accurate electrostatic
approximation. For iso-accurate comparisons, one must also scale the
Fourier grid by the same factor (per the manual section on PME autotuning).
Of course, if you start from the smallest rcoulomb and use a fixed grid,
then the comparisons will be of increasing accuracy, which might be enough
for the desired conclusion.

Mark