[gmx-users] Impromised X-mas developer conference 1h earlier tomorrow?

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:49:07 CET 2018

Hi!

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Great Gromacs-Release-Day or whatever you
might be celebrating the next two weeks :-)

Mark Abraham is on his annual very well-deserved vacation in Australia, and
tomorrow we have a christmas party at SciLifeLab in Stockholm starting at
5pm.

However, it would still be great to connect with everyone interested, so
would it be a major issue if we start the developer video meeting at 4pm
tomorrow instead?

Cheers,

Erik
--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm