[gmx-users] error on opening gmx_mpi

paul buscemi pbuscemi at q.com
Wed Dec 19 02:11:01 CET 2018

Justin,  thank  you very much  for the rapid response.

I read that the same way, but I’m  a bit confused.  Is "mdrun_mpi version 5.1.2 in /usr/bin”  a result of an install of v5 of gromacs ( have not used that version ) or a result of an install  of a v5 of mpi ?  i.e. not sure where that came from.  Do I simply need to reinstall the beta version ?

I do plan on reporting all of this when it’s up and running !

Regards
Paul