[gmx-users] regarding pbc issue

Rose rose.rhmn93 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:07:08 CET 2018

Thank you so much,I've got it now.

we know that for example 2 molecule can not stick to each other they just close enough till repulse  each other.
Now, imagine pulling, if I can not see "really broken" structures in classicalMD , so what would be my criterion and clue to say that:"that's enough, you shouldn't pull it MORE?"

Totally, how can i know the Max pulling ?

I have PMF schemes which show repulsion( after interaction distance the potential get less minus and tend to get more positive but they just stop in 0kJ and not any positive potential. It happened for every AA which i pull it through sheet, so i doubt to my results.

Sorry for poor english

With regards
Sent from my iPhone