[gmx-users] gromacs development

Tomislav Jurin jurint at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 22:38:54 CET 2018

Hi,
my name is Tomislav, 25 years old, software developer from Croatia, Split. I am mostly Java developer, but with high interest in C/C++ to which I was introduced in college while working on small embedded projects (mostly arduino and similar stuff ). My first encounter with gromacs was when my gaming computer was used as work station for one physics project, which ended pretty badly for my gaming career (tl,dr: computer too busy to run anything but gromacs ) :).
I have basic understanding of C++ (worked some short time as c++ developer for embedded projects ) but lately I have been mostly on Java so I will have to do some "warm up" from my side.
If you have any advices how to start, or even some beginner friendly task to work on, I am highly interested on taking it.

Best regards,Tomislav