[gmx-users] MDrun rerun issue

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:10:27 CET 2018

Hi,

Good initiative, but unfortunately mdrun -rerun is unfit for pretty much
anything connected with the velocities. See
https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1868 for the gory details.

The potential energy should be fine (unless you are introducing a
periodicity artifact in how you are using trjconv), but why are you
involving trjconv at all? gmx mdrun -rerun prdv.trr works.

Mark