[gmx-users] MDrun rerun issue

dodia dodia at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue Jan 30 12:02:20 CET 2018

Hi Mark,

My main aim was to do surface tension calculations, which would involve
scaling the .gro file coordinates and then recalculating the energetics
for the system. For that, I am trying to extract trajectory frames and
recalc energy difference between modified and unmodified gro files.
Right now, I was testing that whether results from .gro and .trr files
do match or not