[gmx-users] Shell (Drude) model for polarization in GROMACS

Eric Smoll ericsmoll at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:37:38 CEST 2018

Justin,

In a previous thread on core/shell optimization (
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/2014-August/091101.html)
you state:

"No, I've made wholesale changes to the code in the way that energies and
forces
are computed.  The current code has bugs.  If you want a modified version
(beta
software, so caveat emptor), contact me off-list."

Is this still true?  Is core/shell optimization broken in GROMACS 2018.1?
If so, would you mind sharing your Drude implementation?

Best,
Eric