[gmx-users] GROMACS job opportunity: Scientific programmer at KTH Royal Institute of Technology (July 19 deadline)

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:58:14 CEST 2018

Hi,

We will be expanding the GROMACS team in Stockholm, so In case you are
interested in working on the code professionally, this might be of interest:

In collaboration with the Center for Parallel Computers in Stockholm (PDC),
we are working on improving GROMACS with next-generation acceleration
technology using both CUDA, OpenCL and other new programming approaches.

You would be working in the GROMACS team (but also liase with PDC), so
there is a large academic and infrastructure environment for support, and
the job comes with great freedom to travel and steer the research
direction, e.g. by collaborating with other international centers.

Drop me, Mark Abraham, or Erwin Laure (see ad) a line if you want more
information - and if this sounds interesting we would be delighted if you
want to apply!

https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:213833/where:4/

All the best,

Erik
--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm