[gmx-users] Updated tutorials and new website

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jun 30 00:17:48 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I have updated all of my tutorials for use with GROMACS 2018. They are
now hosted on a new site:

http://www.mdtutorials.com/gmx/

The tutorials currently hosted on bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu will be
permanently taken offline by the end of the summer. I realize that many
other sites link to these tutorials, so please update links and
bookmarks if possible. In the meantime, the old tutorials will redirect
to the new ones.

I hope the new tutorials will be helpful - there are many new and
improved sections, and the protein-ligand tutorial has essentially been
completely rewritten with a newer approach and different force field. I
apologize if there are any difficulties due to links that will now
break, but the situation is unavoidable due to the permanent
decommissioning of the Bevan lab server.

Please let me know if there are any difficulties with the new tutorials
or website.

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall
340 West Campus Dr.