[gmx-users] Solvating a non-orthogonal box

Anuradha Bhat anur.bhat at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:57:34 CEST 2018

Hi Dr. Warren,

You're right - the water does fill up the entire space when neighboring
images are turned on.

By reading online, I learned that it is okay if molecules seem to move away
from the box during the simulation and the visualization can be fixed
through the use of 'trjconv', but is it okay if the very first frame (the
initial coordinates gro file) has whole molecules outside the box?

Thank you!
Annu.

This isn't a PBC issue with visualising the box, is it?  Turn on the