[gmx-users] Solvating a non-orthogonal box

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed May 16 03:31:42 CEST 2018

There is no such thing as "out of the box".  You are looking at an
arbitary visual representation of the system.

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions

https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/909559339366572032

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu