[gmx-users] RDF

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Tue May 22 10:54:31 CEST 2018

Hi Alex,

we have at some point looked at this in the group, but results were
disappointing IIRC. The approach we tried was basically clustering water
in groups of 4, but then you get tripped up by 1) PBC and 2) isolated
water molecules in an active site (or something). Either way, this isn't
something Gromacs can (or should) deal with; have a look at MDAnalysis
if you want to go down this path.

And I would like to redirect you to the forum of cgmartini.nl, where
there's more Martini specific knowledge.

Peter from the Martini group