[gmx-users] Gromacs installation with GPU support in Windows 7

Jia Hong jiahong96 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 03:32:01 CEST 2018

My bad, I missed a line in the warning message:

Building NVCC (Device) object src/gromac/CMakeFiles/libgromacs.dir/mdlib/nbnxn_cuda/Release/libgromacs_generated_nbnxn_cuda.cu.obj

   CMake Warning (dev) at libgromacs_generated_nbnxn_cuda.cu.obj.Release.cmake:74:
   Syntax Warning in cmake code at column 28

   Argument not separated from preceding token by whitespace.
 This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.