[gmx-users] Quantification of overcharging

Soham Sarkar soham9038 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:59:27 CEST 2018

 Dear All,
               I have a system of two ssDNA of same base sequence. I
started from lower salt concentration to the higher salt concentration,
which immediately shows charge reversal at higher charge concentration. I
want to quantify this overcharging basis on the salt concentration. Please
help me with the detail procedure, how I can show that there is
overcharging at the higher concentration regime but not at the lower
concentration. Thanks in advance.

--
SOHAM SARKAR
Junior Research Fellow