[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 174, Issue 87

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 01:40:41 CET 2018

Just to sort of summarize: there are only two things you need to do what I
think you want to do: a topology generated by x2top from a set of
coordinates in a properly sized box and the 'periodic-molecules' directive
in the mdp file. This can allow all sorts of cute simulations, including
what B. Yakobson at Rice called a nanoviolin (two first references I posted
earlier). That dude has musical references for everything. :)

Alex