[gmx-users] acpype is not working

Farial Tavakoli faryal.tavakoli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:19:16 CET 2018

Dear all

I am trying to convert .oFF and .FRCMOD format files to the format that is
compatible with GMX format, so I installed anaconda to use conda install -c
acpype -c openbabel -c ambermd command because I did not install amber and
openbabel programs. then issued this command:
conda install -c acpype -c openbabel -c ambermd python=3.7
and the system replied:
solving environment: done
All requested packages already installed.
But now when I issue the command:
"acpype -h or antechamber -h" in the terminal, face to this error:
acpype: command not found
antechamber: command not found
Is there anyone who can help me to solve the problem?
I would be appreciated it if anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance
Farial