[gmx-users] dssp excutable-error

marzieh dehghan dehghanmarzieh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:42:52 CET 2018

Dear all
I installed dssp software on ubuntu version 12.04 in the /usr/local/bin,
when I run the following command "*sudo find / -name dssp*" it showed the
mentioned pathway, but when I apply the following comand "*gmx do_dssp -f
xtc -s tpr -o xpm -sc xvg -tu ns*"

I confronted to this error:
*"failed to execute command: try specifying your dssp version with the -ver
option" *

please let me know how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advances.
Best wishes.
Marzieh
--

*Marzieh DehghanPhD of BiochemistryInstitute of biochemistry and Biophysics
(IBB)University of Tehran, Tehran- Iran.*