[gmx-users] Martini on GROMACS

Shlomit Afgin shlomit.afgin at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Dec 3 09:57:03 CET 2019

Hi,
In the tutorial I found only user instructions.
I have GROMACS installed in central place for use of group,  I did not find the installation instruction of Martini into GROMACS installation.
Can someone direct me to the installation instruction?
Thanks
Shlomit

On 27/11/2019, 15:56, "Justin Lemkul" <gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on behalf of jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

    On 11/27/19 7:15 AM, Shlomit Afgin wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I installed gromacs 2019.4, I understood it contain MARTINI.
    > How can I find  MARTINI in gromacs, I just installed?

    Download the MARTINI force field from
    http://cgmartini.nl/index.php/downloads and follow the tutorials there.
    Preparing the system is somewhat different than for atomistic systems.
    GROMACS supports MARTINI but it is not a built-in force field for that
    reason.

    Assistant Professor
    Office: 301 Fralin Hall
    Lab: 303 Engel Hall