[gmx-users] Martini on GROMACS

Sahil Lall slall at ncbs.res.in
Tue Dec 3 12:48:48 CET 2019

Hello,

All you need to run a Martini simulation is a gro file (most
straightforward is to create an atomistic system and use martinize.py or
generate lipids by insane.py) and a top file (fairly easy). After that
you include the appropriate particle definition itp files in the working
directory and you should be good to run grompp.

Best wishes,

Sahil