[gmx-users] Lipidbook webpage is off - is it possible to find its content somewhere?

daniel depope nevjernik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:31:51 CET 2019

Every now and than I came across reference to, so called "lipidbook" (
https://lipidbook.bioch.ox.ac.uk/ ), which, as stated, contains force field
parameters for various lipids.But webpage is obviously off for a long time,
so I never have an opportunity to see its content.
Moreover it looks very strange to me that literally nobody talks about that
issue on the internet, although, as it seems, "everyone" used it in their
work!

So question is: is it possible to find its content somewhere?

Thanks