[gmx-users] How to calculate the spatial distribution function for the last 50ns of the trajectory?

Christian Blau blau at kth.se
Thu Dec 5 10:27:53 CET 2019

Hi Peiyin,

There is a related redmine entry that suggests this might be fixed in newer versions of GROMACS
https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2189

(from GROMACS2018 on). If you are using a newer GROMACS version, to rule out that this is an issue related to .tng, can
you try using the older .xtc format instead?

Best,
Chrstian