[gmx-users] Trajectory guided by density maps

Ramon Guixà ramonguixxa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 12:38:29 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

Ok, so If can't apply forces from two density maps at the same time then I
don't see how can I perform a guided transition.
I mean, I figured I would need to gradually switch on one map while
switching off the other, but for this I need to apply both restraints at
the same time right?

Do you see another way of doing this?

Best,
Ramon