[gmx-users] [gmx-user] RMSD analysis of protein-ligand complex

Quin K profiles.ke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 17:47:47 CET 2019

Hi All,

Further to following email, i just noted that the ligand has detached from
binding site.
Is there a way to prevent this from happening?
It happened to me once before with the same complex.
Doesn't boundary conditions prevent ligand from detaching from binding site
in protein during MD simulation?
Your advice needed.

Thank you in advance!