[gmx-users] [gmx-user] RMSD analysis of protein-ligand complex

Quin K profiles.ke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 19:18:19 CET 2019

Hi
Thank you!!!

Let's say during restraining of ligand, if I increased  the -fc value to
10000 (i had 1000) or higher and equilibrated it for longer time like 1 or
2 ns (I had 100ps), would it help?
Also would  restraining the protein and ligand independently help?
Or is generating a better ligand topology the only way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Regards