[gmx-users] gmx trjconv -center not working?

Benson Muite benson.muite at ut.ee
Wed Feb 6 18:59:16 CET 2019

Hi,

There are a few issues related to gmx trjconv -center:

a)
http://redmine.gromacs.org/projects/redmine-platform/search?all_words=1&attachments=0&commit=Submit&issues=1&options=0&page=1&q=-center&scope=all&titles_only=&utf8=%E2%9C%93

b) http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2579

but not sure if the exactly match what you have.

Benson