[gmx-users] gmx trjconv -center not working?

Mala L Radhakrishnan mradhakr at wellesley.edu
Thu Feb 7 19:36:32 CET 2019

Thanks...but these don't really address the issue I have.  I've written my
own script now to do re-centering and looping of atoms across the box walls
myself, but I am still really unclear why -center does not in fact center
the molecule in the box either at its geometric center OR its center of
mass (I have written scripts to test both out and neither match, and
visually the molecule is clearly not centered in the box)

To me it definitely seems like something is not right with this utility or
something about the options I've used are conflicting in ways I don't
understand:
 -pbc atom -center (a group from index file)

Thanks again for any other ideas...

Mala