[gmx-users] Error detecting AMD GPU in GROMACS 2019.1

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:56:39 CET 2019

Michael,

Can you please post the full stdandard and log outputs (preferably through
an external service). Having looked at the code, there must be an addition
output that tells what type of error occurred during the sanity checks that
produce the result you show.

In general, this likely means that the Apple compiler is not happy about
the new sanity checks we implemented to improve the robustness of the
OpenCL support..

--
Szilárd