[gmx-users] Error detecting AMD GPU in GROMACS 2019.1

Michael Williams michael.r.c.williams at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:46:24 CET 2019

Hi Szilárd,

I think these two files (from the complex/nbnxn-ljpme-LB test, just as an example) fit under the 50 kB size limit. The only additional notice I see (in mdrun.out) is: "WARNING: While sanity checking device #1, clBuildProgram did not succeed -11: CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE"

I’m not sure if it is relevant, but the AMD GPU is elsewhere identified as #0 while the Intel integrated chip is called GPU #1. Thanks again, and please let me know if these were not the output files you were looking for.

Mike