[gmx-users] Fwd: SIMD options

Stefano Guglielmo stefano.guglielmo at unito.it
Thu Sep 12 15:24:12 CEST 2019

 Hi Szilard,
thanks for your reply.
The compiler is gcc 4.8.5.
I put below the link where you can find the files coming from cmake and the
output for "AUTO" SIMD instruction. As for cpu only, as you had suggested
previously I tried a run (after compiling with AVX2_256) and it worked
without any problems for about 5 hours. I will try with AVX2_128 as well.

Stefano

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rh3gdpoxrbqzdfx/AACXoXZ8Zw1-ItD9lnrDr1TNa?dl=0

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com