[gmx-users] Regarding reliability of MD simulation

ISHRAT JAHAN jishrat17 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:08:13 CEST 2019

Dear all,
I have performed MD simulation of protein in water and in osmolytes. Now I
want to check whether our results produce from MD simulation is reliable or
not. For that, do I have to perform multiple MD_simulation of protein in
water and in osmolytes using different initial velocity or  multiple
simulation only in water in order to say that all the simulation including
protein-osmolytes produces reliable results? Kindly help.
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Ishrat Jahan
Research Scholar