[gmx-users] error got while xpm2ps

Kanwal Gill kanwalb8616 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:17:27 CEST 2019

*Dear all,*
*I am simulating a system consisting of nanoparticles and biomolecules. I
have done the mdrun and doing the analysis part. i am doing dssp for
secondary structure, but got error while running xpm2ps as follows:*
gmx xpm2ps -f ss.xpm -o ss.eps
 -
-
-
-
-

GROMACS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
GROMACS:      gmx xpm2ps, version 2019.1
Executable:   /usr/local/gromacs/bin/gmx
Data prefix:  /usr/local/gromacs
Working dir:
 /home/asus/Documents/GOLD_Calcitonin/Analysis/antiparallel_protein
Command line:
  gmx xpm2ps -f ss.xpm -o ss.eps

There is 1 matrix in ss.xpm
Matrix 0 is 2224 x 63

Program:     gmx xpm2ps, version 2019.1

Standard library logic error (bug):
(exception type: St11logic_error)
basic_string::_M_construct null not valid

website at http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors.

*Please provide me the solution as soon as possible.*

*with regards, *
*Kanwal.*