[gmx-users] simulation continuation without -t option

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:08:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

If grompp sees that your .mdp file asks for it to generate velocities, it
does so and reports it in the terminal output. You will see that for your
NVT grompp and not for your NPT grompp.

You can also use gmx dump -s the.tpr to observe whether the velocities
match the input you gave to the NPT grompp.

Mark