[gmx-users] simulation continuation without -t option

Prabir Khatua prabir07chem at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:05:04 CEST 2019

Thank you very much Mark!

I could see that the velocities exactly match with what was there in the
initial .gro file that was used with -f option.
This means that -t option is optional in this case provided one uses
gen_vel as no.  I am still confused when one
should use -t option. Is it like -t option ensures to use the last position
and coordinates even though one mentions
gen_vel as yes in .mdp file?

Sincerely,

Prabir