[gmx-users] Position restrain and other error while doing simulation

Navneet Kumar navneetcdl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:10:57 CET 2020

Do I need to  Applying restrain to ligands
-Treatment of temperature coupling groups as we do in protein ligand
complex bound to each other. But in my case ligands are randomly
distributed around protein. What should a mdp file look like in this case.
I am trying to simulate the beta amyloid with some Polyphenols to see
effect of these molecules on beta amyloid aggregation.