[gmx-users] Simulated Annealing command line

Neena Susan Eappen neena.susaneappen at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 7 14:57:11 CET 2020

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for your answer, but I did not understand clearly. For say 30 cycles of simulated annealing, what I have been doing currently is going through the following steps ( equilibration, annealing, production run, energy minimization) 30 times by changing names of input and output files every cycle.
My question is say after the 1st cycle, is there a way to input a single command line to repeat this process say the remaining 29 times by using energy minimized structure from the end of every cycle as the starting structure for the next cycle.

Any insight would be appreciated,

Thank you,

Neena Eappen
Graduate Student