[gmx-users] Make index command in gromacs

Christian Blau blau at kth.se
Wed Jan 8 10:39:15 CET 2020

Hi Shan,

gmx select gives you many more options to do complex arithmetic with selections that might help you here.

You can try using

gmx select -select "SELECTION STING"

you'll find lots of selection string examples at the bottom in here:

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/onlinehelp/selections.html

Best,

Christian